Your attorney isn’t going to like this…
“Write Your Own
Private Placement Memorandum
And Hedge Against Huge Busted Deal Expenses”
Do you think it’s outrageous?
I’ve had clients tell me that they’ve been quoted up to $50,000 to have a Private Placement Prospectus drafted.
I’m just a deal guy, but I know where I get the most bang for the buck with my attorney’s time – and it’s not drafting my PPM (but it is in reviewing it).
Here’s how this all came about
Several years ago my partner and I acquired a little company that required us to raise some equity. We had our attorney draft a PPM, which ended up costing us $20,000.
Well sort of…
Actually, we did most of the writing. The attorney helped frame some of the risks, but mostly he just pasted in the boilerplate (at least that what it seemed like).
At the time I was pretty busy searching for new acquisitions and managing the investment we made. As a side project I took that $20,000 PPM and created a template and built a website to promote it.
Never expected the business to grow like that
The long and short of it is that from that first template – a preferred equity PPM, the offering has expanded to fourteen different Private Placement templates and several related products.
Available Private Placement templates:
– Preferred equity for a C-Corp
– Preferred units for an LLC
– Debt for a C-Corp.
– Debt for an LLC
– Convertible Debt for a Start-up
– Real Estate Fund
– Distressed Real Estate Fund
– Single Asset Real Estate Transaction
– Private Equity Fund
I recently put it to the test
Not to long ago I was involved with a start-up in the mobile app space. After doing the market research, developing the business plan, and building the financial forecast, I drafted the PPM. Once completed I turned it over to my attorney for review. After the exchange of a few drafts, a handful of phone calls and several tweaks, the PPM was good to go.
So, here’s what your Private Placement template will do for you:
- $ave a ton of money. When you purchase one of our templates you could save thousands in potential busted deal expenses. So how much could you save? Assume that having your attorney draft your PPM will cost you $20,000 (and that’s low – $20k is what I spent in 2007), less the cost of one of our templates, less, call it $5,000 to have your attorney review it – and you can easily get to $15,000 in savings.
“Using your PPM template was both time and cost effective…”
- Scott Barksdales, Leawood, KS
“I will significantly reduce the amount of money I have to spend on attorney fees by presenting the with a well-structured and well-written PPM.”
- Jimmy Jaimes, Dallas, TX
- You can get started three minutes from now. There’s nothing like taking immediate action. Once you purchase through PayPal (which you can use even if you don’t have a PayPal account), you will 1) be redirected to the download page, and 2) receive an email with the download link. Your template is downloadable so it’s available right away.
- Easy to use. PrivatePlacement Pro is not some fancy software that you have to learn how to use. Any template you choose to purchase comes in familiar and easy-to-use Microsoft Word.
- Simple to use, even if you’re a novice. First your template will come with our exclusive Line-by-Line Instructions, which several clients have found helpful to put the various sections of the PPM into context. Second is the format: 1) anything that needs your attention is in RED type; 2) the sections that require your input either have sample language and/or have prompts that assist you to think through how to present the topic of that particular section.
“My group was able to meet and in one setting we were ale to create the terms of the offering quick, simple and precise.”
– Richard Burnett, Thousand Oaks, CA
“Our group was able to use the basic framework to build a PPM efficiently and in a relatively short period of time – it did the job we needed.”
– Scott Barksdale, Leawood, KS
“This was my first time working though the process of creating a Private Placement Memorandum. As a result, I had many questions. The line-by-line instructions were extremely beneficial. the instructions make it easier to modify the template to fit my business situation.”
– Jimmy Jaimes, Dallas, TX
- Use it over and over again. Our flexible license terms allow you to reuse the template for additional transactions. This comes in handy if you purchase the Single Asset Real Estate PPM; once you get your template down, just change the particular deal terms for each transaction you do.
Just a deal junkie…
I’m not an attorney; this little business is just a way to help others get over the upfront cost barrier of raising capital. But I am a deal junkie, which means I love talking deals.
What that means for you
If you get hung up on structure, pricing, strategy, or need a referral to an attorney, I’m just a phone call away; for me it’s not a chore, but rather something I love to do.
“After speaking with you personally, I was much reassured; that was clearly the difference for me… Without a doubt, the greatest benefit was your willingness to be available on short notice and to respond to questions that arose. Your personal service was tremendous!”
- Scott Barksdale, Leawood, KS
“My biggest concern when buying anything online, is legitimacy – legitimacy of the product. After speaking with you, however, I felt comfortable moving forward with purchasing the template… The customer service you provide exceeds expectations by a mile. One of the best customer service experiences I’ve had. Thank you.”
- Jimmy Jaimes, Dallas, TX
“I needed not just to ‘do it yourself’ but a live person who is an expert in the PPM arena available for questions.”
– Stephen Eichler, Santa Ana, CA
I don’t have any hard and fast rules. I’ve spent countless pro bono hours with customers that are cool and that have interesting situations.
If your situation goes beyond a casual conversation and requires “real” work, then we can discuss that as well.
Considering the alternative, our Private Placement Memorandum Templates are an extremely reasonable $297.
|Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – if your template doesn’t meet your needs, for whatever reason, just shoot me an email or give me a call and I’ll promptly refund your money – no questions asked.|
Here’s What To Do Next:
Go to the Products Page
To Make Your Selection From The
Assortment of Private Placement Templates Available.
NOTE: You will be taken to a sister site: www.TransCaptialPro.com